From waiters to bartenders to servers, selling and serving alcoholic beverages comes with everyday risks and challenges. In Utah, it is required to hold an alcohol certification in order to legally serve drinks in your bar, hotel, or restaurant. At TAM, our training provides your hospitality team with the knowledge and skills they need to professionally, safely, and lawfully supervise the sale and consumption of alcohol.
The aim of our alcohol server training is to provide your hospitality staff with the skills and resources they need to professionally and ethically manage the sale of alcoholic beverages in your establishment. Through our course, you and your employees will learn how to accurately identify false identifications, prevent the sale of alcohol to minors, understand how to maintain a safe, controlled environment, and more.
Shop our Alcohol Training Courses
- Intro and Pre-Test: An introduction to the course and brief test of knowledge before completing the course.
- Laws and Ethics: Your legal responsibilities related to handling alcohol.
- Clinical Effects of Alcohol: How alcohol affects the consumer.
- S.I.R. and M.A.A.M.: Preventing and handling customer intoxication.
- Preventing Underage Purchase and Consumption: Recognizing false identification and underage drinking.
- Disturbances: Dealing with disruptive consumers in the workplace.
- Laws and Regulations: Legal restrictions and rules pertaining to alcohol consumption in your state
At TAM, we make registering and completing your alcohol server training fast and easy. Once you have registered, you have up to 90 days to complete your exam from any computer with an internet connection, allowing you to take the test when you are available.